Easy to clean and designed for a long life...
Wipe spills away promptly and rinse several times with water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth and a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry with microfiber cloth.
Dust them periodically; keep them clean by using a soft lint-free microfiber cloth to avoid scratching.
A Few Notes of Caution
• Acidic or abrasive cleaners can damage cabinetry; do not use them.
• Drain cleaners containing lye will permanently damage any Wilsonart® Laminate surface. If you spill a drain cleaner, wipe it up immediately and rinse several times with water.
• Hair, textile and food dyes can cause permanent stains. If dye should happen to spill, wipe it up immediately with dishwashing detergent or an all- purpose cleaner.
• Rust removers contain harsh chemicals which will quickly cause permanent damage. If a spill occurs, wipe off all residues immediately; wash thoroughly with soapy water and rinse several times.
• Steel wool and other abrasive pads will damage your cabinetry.
• Prolonged exposure to bleach will cause discoloration.
• Glass Plus®
• Mr. Clean®
• Formula 409®
• Isopropyl Alchol (Isopropanol)
The images shown here are only representative, we strongly suggest you view the product in person and speak with Americana representative before purchasing. Sizes and finishes may vary from the selection shown here due to availability. Contact our customer service representatives or your local showroom for additional information.
Copyright 2022 Americana Cabinets